The Slow Downģ Hay Feeder Soaker has a one year limited warranty. We are proud of our quality workmanship and the durability of this feeder. With proper care it should last for many years. This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse or normal wear. Healthy Feeding Systems, Inc. offers a 30 day (from date of purchase) repair or replacement guarantee on quality and workmanship for all feeders manufactured by Healthy Feeding Systems Inc. Healthy Feeding Systems, Inc. wants you to be satisfied with its feeders. Within a short time it should be apparent if the feeder is working as intended. Contact us a soon as possible with questions or concerns. We will gladly work with you through the transition process. If, however, you are not satisfied, Healthy Feeding Systems will refund your purchase price (excluding shipping/handling and/or cost of part replacement, restocking, cleaning or refurbishing fees if not returned in NEW condition), if returned within 30 days of purchase. While this guarantee is broad in nature, it does not cover normal wear, misuse, abuse or following manufactures instructions. To qualify, all products must be returned in NEW condition, with a dated receipt and a Return Materials Authorization number (RMA). Due to the nature of items used to feed horses, its contact with mouths and teeth, and the chance of spreading disease, the feeder and feeder plates must be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and be free of any stains, debris, and thoroughly checked for any marring. Feeders and feeder plates with marring damage inflicted by animals, rodents or other unusual use or abuse are not considered NEW condition. Items not returned in new condition will be charged a cleaning fee, assessed for additional reconditioning fees, and may be charged for partial or full replacement cost of said part. Offer not valid for discontinued, discounted or custom made or special order items. Returns must be authorized before being returned, with items mentioned above included inside packaging. Contact us at 515-993-4123 to receive an RMA number. Items not returned with Return Authorization will be refused, returned to sender at sender's expense and/or assessed additional service fees(cleaning/restocking/refurbishing).
1. Returns for credit only (refund of purchase price only): Products must be in new, unused condition, free of dirt, teeth or hoof marks. It is your responsibility to evaluate the condition of your product in a manner where you may return it in new condition if you have doubts about how itís working. Be certain that you know the return policy of products purchased from dealers other than directly from Healthy Feeding Systems, Inc. (the manufacturer). Healthy Feeding Systems will not give credit for products purchased elsewhere. Return to point of purchase in that circumstance. Also, all brochures, inserts and/or free gifts must accompany returned items.
2. Exchanges of feeder plate sizes. Healthy Feeding Systems will only exchange feeder plates in NEW condition, within 30 days of purchase, for a exchange in size (larger or smaller holes). Please be sure you understand the plate size recommendations BEFORE you order. If you have questions, call or email for further explanation. Feeder plate exchanges must be made quickly, before horses spend too much time eating from them, as this will make it difficult for you to return in NEW condition. You may return new plates for refund and then purchase a new choice. Or you may order a new plate and when the exchanged plate is returned, we will credit that purchase to your account. The customer will be responsible for shipping and handling costs. Plates purchased to be used without the plant manufactured original Slow Down Hay Feeder Soaker are not covered by this policy.
3. Warranty failure (used product that is within 1 year from date of purchase): Contact us at 515-993-4123. Healthy Feeding Systems will either provide repair parts directly to you, or repair/replace after our evaluation. Items must be returned to Healthy Feeding Systems at the consumerís cost with original receipt. Healthy Feeding Systems will return the items via ground service (UPS or FEDEX) free of charge. Requests for faster shipping service will be at the expense of the consumer.
4. Not under warranty (over 1 year from date of purchase): Repair parts may be purchased from Healthy Feeding Systems, or product may be returned for evaluation and possible repair (parts, labor and freight charges will apply).
5. Call for RMA number (under warranty or not): Returns must be authorized before sending and must be returned with an RMA number clearly written on outside of packaging. Contact us at 515-993-4123 to receive an RMA number. Returns will be refused without an RMA number on outside of package.
6. Freight charges (outside warranty period): Freight charges to and from Healthy Feeding Systems for repairs, exchanges and items outside the warranty period will be the purchaserís responsibility
Healthy Feeding Systems staff is always willing to discuss any specific issues you may have regarding the performance of our products. Please contact us at 515-993-4123 or email to
Visit our website: www.slowdownhayfeeder.com for tips and product information that will help with the use our feeders and other products.
Click here to BUY NOW!